Do you want to test to see if your marriage is on the right track? Many times as couples go through life they forget to do a diagnostic check to see how healthy their marriage is. Just like you would go to the doctor to get a physical checkup, the same should be done for your marriage at least once a year. You never know, sometimes you stop and reflect on your marriage to find that it no longer has a pulse. If you fear that your marriage is headed toward divorce or you just want to see how your marriage is doing, then take this simple divorce. Be honest as you answer each question, you could even have your spouse take the test as well so you can match up and compare answers. This test can help you see the areas in which you need to improve on and what areas are your strengths. It can also help you as you reflect and determine if your spouse is right for you.
1. The number one common theme in our arguments is centered around money
2. Arguing on a regular basis is healthy in a marriage relationship
3. My spouse and I have difficulty communicating with one another
4.I am content and fully satisfied in the area of sexual intimacy in my marriage
5. I can say without a doubt that I fully trust my spouse
6. I believe that it is important to take time out for myself in my marriage relationship
7. I am afraid that one day my spouse will be unfaithful
8. One important role in our marriage is our spiritual connection
9. I take the time to listen to my spouse's feelings, concerns, wants and desires
10. I believe that my spouse and I have strong communication
11. My spouse and I put each other first before everyone else
12. Our roles and responsibilities within the marriage relationship have been clearly defined
13. We have a strong support system of family and friends surrounding our marriage
14. My spouse and I have a common direction of where we are going in life
If you require assistance with a legal family issue or divorce case, speak with a Birmingham divorce and family law attorney from our firm today.