What should I expect during a motorcycle accident lawsuit trial in Alabama?
If your motorcycle accident lawsuit goes to trial in Alabama, there are several things you can expect to happen during the trial process. Here is an overview of what typically happens during an Alabama motorcycle accident lawsuit trial:
- Jury selection: Before the trial begins, a jury will be selected from a pool of potential jurors. During this process, both your attorney and the defendant's attorney will have the opportunity to ask questions of the potential jurors to determine whether they would be a good fit for the case.
- Opening statements: Once the jury has been selected, both your attorney and the defendant's attorney will have the opportunity to give an opening statement. This is a brief summary of the case and what each side hopes to prove.
- Presentation of evidence: After the opening statements, both sides will have the opportunity to present evidence to the jury. This may include witness testimony, expert testimony, physical evidence, and other documents.
- Cross-examination: After each witness has testified, the opposing attorney will have the opportunity to cross-examine the witness and challenge their testimony.
- Closing arguments: After all the evidence has been presented, both your attorney and the defendant's attorney will have the opportunity to give a closing argument. This is a final statement to the jury summarizing the evidence presented and arguing why their side should win.
- Jury deliberation: After the closing arguments, the jury will be instructed by the judge on how to deliberate and reach a verdict. Once the jury reaches a verdict, it will be read aloud in court.
It is important to have an experienced Alabama personal injury lawyer who can guide you through the trial process, present your case effectively, and advocate on your behalf in court.
Looking for Answers About Your Accident?
Contact us for your FREE Case Evaluation and get the ANSWERS you're looking for.
Free Initial Strategy Session
All Initial Strategy Sessions are Free. If you would like to discuss your options, you are invited to fill out one of the Contact Forms. I will attempt to contact you if I think I can help you.
During your Initial Strategy Session, I will asist you in creating a strategy on how to best pursue your claim, whether it be the result of a Car Accident Claim, 18 Wheeler Injury, or, Alabama Workers' Compensation Claim. At your Initial Strategy Session, you will receive the following:
- First - I will listen to your story. You will have a chance to tell everything to someone who wants to hear what happened to you.
- Based on the information that you provide, I will give you my best advice on both what claims you have, and the next steps you should consider to proceed with your claim(s).
- If your claim is something that I think I can help you with, I will explain the services that I can provide for you, and what the next steps are that we should take. We will start working immediately.
- If your matter is something that I do not think I can help you with, then I will attempt to put you in contact with another lawyer that might be able to help you.
- Either way, what should happen is we will put to rest some of the unkowns that you may be experiencing. We will start to shed some light on what you can expect, and how to best pursue the benefits you deserve.
Don't delay getting the recovery you deserve!
Contact us today for your free Strategy Session!