Workers' Comp Slip and Fall Injuries
Slipping and falling are very common causes of injury for workers in Alabama, and as long as you were acting in the line and scope of your employment, your injuries should be covered under workers' comp. If your injury occured in one of the following ways, your injury is likely covered:
- Falling from a ladder
- Falling from any height such as a loading dock or platform
- Slipping on a substance on the floor
Benefits available for slip and fall injuries
Considering that slip and fall injuries are common workers' compensation claims, they entitle the injured worker to the standard benefits available under the Alabama Workers' Compensation Act, which include:
- Permanent Partial Disability Benefits
- Permanent Total Disability Benefits
- Temporary Total Disability Benefits
- Medical Treatment
- Vocational Rehabilitation
Looking for Answers About Your Accident?
Contact us for your FREE Case Evaluation and get the ANSWERS you're looking for.
Free Initial Strategy Session
All Initial Strategy Sessions are Free. If you would like to discuss your options, you are invited to fill out one of the Contact Forms. I will attempt to contact you if I think I can help you.
During your Initial Strategy Session, I will asist you in creating a strategy on how to best pursue your claim, whether it be the result of a Car Accident Claim, 18 Wheeler Injury, or, Alabama Workers' Compensation Claim. At your Initial Strategy Session, you will receive the following:
- First - I will listen to your story. You will have a chance to tell everything to someone who wants to hear what happened to you.
- Based on the information that you provide, I will give you my best advice on both what claims you have, and the next steps you should consider to proceed with your claim(s).
- If your claim is something that I think I can help you with, I will explain the services that I can provide for you, and what the next steps are that we should take. We will start working immediately.
- If your matter is something that I do not think I can help you with, then I will attempt to put you in contact with another lawyer that might be able to help you.
- Either way, what should happen is we will put to rest some of the unkowns that you may be experiencing. We will start to shed some light on what you can expect, and how to best pursue the benefits you deserve.
Don't delay getting the recovery you deserve!
Contact us today for your free Strategy Session!