Workers' Compensation Auto Accidents
Injuries resulting from workers' compensation auto accidents are situations where two different defendant's may be involved in in the same lawsuit. Many workers in Alabama perform work duties as delivery or transport drivers, and they are hurt in auto accidents just like other motorists on Alabama roadways.
When such accidents are not the injured workers fault, but the result of negligence on behalf of the other driver, two separate claims are brought side-by-side: one for workers' compensation benefits brought against the employers, and one or more for negligence brought against the at-fault driver, which are known as third party claims. Third party claims resulting from auto accidents proceed in a similar fashion as typical negligence claims, such as:
In these situations, you may still pursue medical benefits under workers' compensation for immediate medical treatment. Read more here to learn about the first steps to take after a work-related injury.
Looking for Answers About Your Accident?
Contact us for your FREE Case Evaluation and get the ANSWERS you're looking for.
Free Initial Strategy Session
All Initial Strategy Sessions are Free. If you would like to discuss your options, you are invited to fill out one of the Contact Forms. I will attempt to contact you if I think I can help you.
During your Initial Strategy Session, I will asist you in creating a strategy on how to best pursue your claim, whether it be the result of a Car Wreck Accident, 18 Wheeler Accident, or, Alabama Workers' Compensation Claim. At your Initial Strategy Session, you will receive the following:
- First - I will listen to your story. You will have a chance to tell everything to someone who wants to hear what happened to you.
- Based on the information that you provide, I will give you my best advice on both what claims you have, and the next steps you should consider to proceed with your claim(s).
- If your claim is something that I think I can help you with, I will explain the services that I can provide for you, and what the next steps are that we should take. We will start working immediately.
- If your matter is something that I do not think I can help you with, then I will attempt to put you in contact with another lawyer that might be able to help you.
- Either way, what should happen is we will put to rest some of the unkowns that you may be experiencing. We will start to shed some light on what you can expect, and how to best pursue the benefits you deserve.
Don't delay getting the compensation you deserve!
Contact us today for your free Strategy Session!